Make A Donation
Donate Securely Online:
Donate by Mail:
If you prefer to mail your donation, please mail to:
MEND – Meet Each Need with Dignity
10641 N. San Fernando Road
Pacoima, CA 91331
Fax: (818) 897-0128
Giving a Gift of Generosity…
Throughout the year, MEND receives many precious gifts from its friends, volunteers and supporters. Our friends help spread the word about the many programs and services we offer to those in need in the Northeast San Fernando Valley. Our volunteers help fill those needs by volunteering their time to prepare food boxes, sort clothes, assist with patients in our medical department, or work in other MEND programs. And our donors— the individuals and organizations that give regularly—offer financial assistance for all our on-going projects.
The gifts we receive are always greatly appreciated. We are able to give back 95 percent of revenues directly to the needy—an extraordinary percentage for a charitable organization! Unfortunately, our financial resources are often limited, which in turn limits our ability to assist all of MEND’s clients.
Giving to MEND can take a variety of forms. Consider the option that works best for you:
- Pledge a monthly contribution. It’s easy. Write a check or specify an amount that will be automatically billed to your Visa or MasterCard.
- Ask your company if they match charitable gifts. Your company may match any contribution you make to MEND. Imagine, a monthly donation of $25 from you will equal $50 to MEND! (Download a list of Matching Gift Programs in the Los Angeles area.)
- Designate MEND for the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign. During your company’s annual campaign, remember to designate MEND as a recipient.
- Give a Gift of Love in honor or memory of someone special. For the holidays, a Gift of Love is an alternative to other holiday gift-giving programs. In lieu of flowers, or a condolence gift, send a donation in memory of the loved one to MEND.
- Remember MEND in your Will. After you have remembered your children and those special to you, consider designating a portion of your estate or specific valuables to MEND. Visit our MEND Legacy Society page to learn more!
- Donate your car to MEND. Through Charitable Adult Rides and Services – CARS donating your vehicle is easier than ever and it makes a huge impact when given to MEND.
Click Here to Make A Donation NOW!
MEND is always in search of in-kind donations of many varieties, including:
- food, clothing, household items, new shoes (all in good condition)
- office supplies, dental supplies, medical supplies (NO medicines of any kind accepted)
- new toys
- tickets to local children’s activities
- new fabric, trims and threads
- arts & crafts supplies for after school children
Occasionally, MEND will need special items for a specific project or need. Please contact us for details.
To make donations to the Clothing Center, please read more about the types of clothing most needed and how to donate them.