Tuesday: (Homeless services only) Breakfast 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Lunch 11 a.m. 3 p.m.
Thursday: Breakfast 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Lunch 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday: Breakfast 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Lunch 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Food Box Distribution:
Tuesday: (Homeless Services Only) 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Check with information desk for details. (Please bring your own shopping bags.)
Homeless Meal and Food Box Distribution:
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Our Lady of Peace Church (Satellite Pantry)
Sepulveda: Every 2nd & 4th Friday per month: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Gratefully accepted at the MEND Center
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
10641 N. San Fernando Road, Pacoima
For general inquiries on client services, please contact 818.686.7300
Foodbank Assistant Director
Food Packing Manager
Jesus de Santiago
Donation Pick-up Driver
General Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Clothing Registration Hours
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Except Wed)
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Clothing Distribution Hours
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
For information on how to donate new and gently used clothing and household goods to the Clothing Center, please visit the Clothing Donations Accepted page.
- Due to special events, distribution days may change on Saturdays. Please call in advance to ensure we are open on this day.
- A donation of $5.00 is requested
- Please bring a picture ID (with proof of current address if ID address is not current)
- Clients can receive assistance once every 30 days (once monthly only).
- For more information please contact Veronica Soto at 818-686-7328 or email@example.com
Appointments MUST be made in person at the MEND office Tuesday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – noon
Thursday: 3 – 7 p.m.
First & third Friday of month: 1 – 5 p.m.
Second Saturday of month: 9 a.m. – noon
First & third Wednesday: 3 – 7 p.m.
Second Wednesday: 8 a.m. – noon
First & third Tuesday: 1 – 5 p.m.
First & third Tuesday: 9 a.m. – noon
Thursday: 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 2 – 5 p.m.
Adult Peer Counseling:
Wednesday: 12-3 p.m.
Thursday: 12-3 p.m.
Fitness and Exercise:
Thursday: 9:30 a.m., Health Education Room
Tuesday and Thursday: 11:00 a.m., Health Education Room
Eye Care Clinic:
Days & times vary;
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Plus other Tuesdays and Fridays. Call for dates.
- Clinic schedule varies. Dental registration is held Tuesday to Friday from 9 am – 12 pm; applications are limited. Patients with pain may walk in on clinic days.
- A donation of $10.00 is requested for each clinic, each visit
- Need to Bring: proof of address, proof of income, and picture I.D., list of current medications, letter of Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal status.
- Restrictions: Clinic services are available ONLY for patients who do NOT have Denti-Cal or private insurance.
- Zip Code Restrictions: Only residents in the following areas are eligible; 91331, 91340, 91342, 91343, and 91345.
- Other Information: Basic services provided on a very limited basis.
Among the Dental Clinic activities MEND participates in is the California Dental Association Convention where Denise Sanchez, Dental Clinic Manager, met Lakers hall of famer James Worthy in 2013.