Items we Need
The MEND Clothing Center needs your help with the following items:
- Clothing sizes XS and above (women’s, men’s, teenager’s)
- Women’s clothing, sizes 10-24
- Men’s clothing, sizes 12-50 Note: All men’s clothing is usually GREATLY needed because it is donated less.
- Undergarments including bras, underwear, and socks for men and women
- Garbage bags
- Men’s casual clothing
- Packing tape
- Teenager’s clothing
- 2 moving dollies
- Sleeping bags
- Laundry cart
For more information, contact Clothing Department Manager Veronica Soto by phone at (818) 686-7328 or by e-mail.
The MEND Foodbank needs your help with the following items:
- Any low-sodium, low sugar, sugar substitute items for those clients with special dietary needs
- Cereal (whole grain, low sugar)
- Canned soups, stews & chilies
- Canned vegetables
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned tuna, chicken and spam
- Low-sodium canned meats and vegetables
- Pasta and rice
- Dried beans of ALL KINDS, quinoa, lentils
*Tip: Less expensive store brand items feed a family in need as effectively as brand name items; check your local market mailers!
For more information, contact Foodbank Director Richard Weinroth by phone at (818) 686-7334 or by e-mail.
The MEND Homeless Shower program needs your help with the following items:
- Ziploc Bags
- Travel size toothpaste
- Travel bottles (for shampoos)
- Shower Loofahs
- Wash cloths
- Disposable razors
The MEND Dental Department needs your help with the following items:
- Dental instruments
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss
For more information, contact Dental Clinic Manager Denise Sanchez by phone at (818) 686-7337 or by e-mail.
The MEND Medical Department needs your help with the following items:
- Reams of paper
- Permanent-ink markers
For more information, contact Medical Clinic Manager Victor Estrada by phone at (818) 686-7333 or by e-mail.
The Education and Training Center needs your help with the following items:
- Spiral notebooks
- Notebook filler paper (both wide- and college-ruled).
- Computer task chairs (armless, and seat no wider than 22–23 inches)
- Plastic spoons
- Plastic forks
- Either paper or plastic bowls
- Plastic tablecloths for 8-foot tables
- Copy paper (both in color and white)
For more information, contact Education & Training Center Operations Associate Leticia Cornelio by phone at (818) 686-7336 or by e-mail.
The MEND Computer Lab needs your help with the following items:
- Computers, used or new
- Printing Paper
For more information, contact Rubicela Ochoa by phone at (818) 686-7332 or by e-mail.