Giving to MEND can take a variety of forms. Consider the option that works best for you:
- Pledge a monthly contribution. It’s easy. Write a check or specify an amount that will be automatically billed to your Visa or MasterCard.
- Ask your company if they match charitable gifts. Your company may match any contribution you make to MEND. Imagine, a monthly donation of $25 from you will equal $50 to MEND! (Download a list of Matching Gift Programs in the Los Angeles area.)
- Designate MEND for the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign. During your company’s annual campaign, remember to designate MEND as a recipient.
- Give a Gift of Love in honor or memory of someone special. For the holidays, a Gift of Love is an alternative to other holiday gift-giving programs. In lieu of flowers, or a condolence gift, send a donation in memory of the loved one to MEND.
- Remember MEND in your Will. After you have remembered your children and those special to you, consider designating a portion of your estate or specific valuables to MEND. Visit our MEND Legacy Society page to learn more!
Make A Donation Online Today!
MEND is always in search of in-kind donations of many varieties, including:
- food, clothing, household items, new shoes (all in good condition)
- office supplies, dental supplies, medical supplies (NO medicines of any kind accepted)
- new toys
- tickets to local children’s activities
- new fabric, trims and threads
- arts & crafts supplies for after school children
Occasionally, MEND will need special items for a specific project or need. Please contact us for details.